- Coordinate with Project Managers, Superintendents, Foreman and shop employees.
- Direct shop personal including delegate management of individual projects to shop leads.
- Responsible for managing the companies’ preventative maintenance program for all company vehicles and heavy construction equipment.
- Oversee the ordering of parts for repair orders and shop supplies.
- Maintain all required documentation.
- Assist in controlling costs including inventory control.
- Assist in minimizing any equipment downtime.
- Set schedules for shop personnel and monitor their daily activities.
- 10+ years of experience in heavy equipment and mechanical background, required.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with co-workers and vendors in a hands-on and positive manner.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with computer programs to obtain information needed.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently with a strong sense of urgency and ability to lead others with the same sense of urgency.
- Must Possess a Valid Driver’s License. CDL preferred.
- Must be able to pass an MVR background check.